When should I arrive for my appointment?
We recommend arriving 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out our intake form and to use the bathroom
(if necessary) in order to maximize your relaxation time.
Will I be covered during the massage?
Yes, you will be covered or draped by a sheet and blanket throughout the massage for your privacy and comfort. Your therapist will only uncover the area of your body being worked on at any given time.
Do I have to completely undress?
It’s completely up to you. We ask that you undress to your desired level of comfort. You will be covered by a
sheet and blanket for your privacy.
Are all of your massage therapists licensed?
Yes, all of our massage therapists are licensed by the Florida Board of Massage Therapy to legally practice in the
State of Florida. In addition, our massage therapists receiving ongoing training and continuing education.
How frequently should I receive a massage?
It’s completely up to you as every person is unique and different. Some people enjoy receiving a massage
every week for preventative care and/or to relieve chronic tightness. Others come monthly to manage stress
or as needed to relax and unwind. The choice is yours!
Are there people who shouldn’t receive a massage?
You will not be allowed to receive a massage under the following situations and/or if you have any of the
• Bleeding disorders or take blood-thinning medication
• Burns or healing wounds
• Deep vein thrombosis
• Severe osteoporosis
• Severe thrombocytopenia
• Infectious skin, open wounds or communicable disease
• A high-risk pregnancy and/or a pregnancy in the 1st trimester or at full-term (36 weeks and beyond)
• Under the influence of alcohol or illicit substances
• Under 18 without parental presence
• A recent injury or accident (including car accidents) without a doctor’s written approval